Wednesday 14 September 2011

A year ago

A year ago I was...
... enjoying every minute of the day of a wonderful miracle, our baby girl
... recovering from 6 days of labor
... realizing that I was born to be a mother
... singing in the middle of the night trying to make the baby understand the difference between a night and day
... pondering names for this precious new package and refusing almost every suggestion

I love to go back in time in my mind sometimes and try to remember what I did then. I haven't scrapbooked in a while and then after Emma's party I got excited again. I wanted to make a few more memories for her to remember. Things she did during her first year and people she shared it with.


I'm still learning and my pages are fairly simple. But then again I like it simple.
I'll show you more of those pages I made in a little while. In the mean time, if you can't read the text, click the image and it will get bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails