Monday 19 September 2011

Scripture cover

Remember how I said I wanted to show you what awesome things I've found in the blog world. And then I also said that I wanted to try to make it myself if possible. The last one I did was about window art, ring a bell?

Well this week I want to share the blog delia creates, which is fairly new to me yet really amazing. It captured me straight away and got me hooked. One of her first tutorials was scripture cover tutorial and it was perfect for me since I needed a present for couple of wonderful young people getting baptized. So I'll just show you the finished products and if you want the instructions on how to make one head over to delia creates.



One girl version and one boy version. I really love how they turned out and I'm planning on making myself a one too.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and now a great start of the week!

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails