Sunday 12 May 2013

So blessed.


Sometimes I have to pinch myself just to make sure that these two are mine. Pregnancy time, both times, seems just a big blur in my mind and it blows me away that I'm a mother. I don't even remember the time when we were a one child family. I feel so privileged to be able to nurture these two and at the same time I feel I fall short in so many areas. Three years ago I never knew a love like this exsisted. The amount of love I have for my children cannot be measured or put in words, it is hard for me to comprehend it. And I guess that is the case for most mothers. I'm so grateful to be on this journey and I know it's not just them growing, I'm growing with them.

I had a very special day. Hubby made amazing and HEALTHY red velvet cupcakes, and I was going to take a picture and share the recipe, but that half a cupcake you see in my daughters hand was the last one. Might just have to make a new patch. My proud mummy moment for today was that my two and a half year old daughter sang a song Mother I love you in church today. She sang with her friend, who is a year older, in front of the whole church. Yes these two little girls, all on their own.

I am so blessed. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails