Monday 27 May 2013

Little dinosaur boy


We were very fortunate to be able to go up to Perth on Saturday and celebrate Casey's 1st birthday. He is the most gorgeous little boy, as cute as they make them. And when his mother wrote on his birthday how lucky she is to have such a beautiful, happy, loving, caring little mr mischief, I knew exactly what to make for him.

I saw a while ago this text: ROAR, that means I love you in dinosaur. I think it fits with so many little boys. All the loudness and mischief, all the energy they have and trouble they get in to... all a way to get our attention and to tell us that they love us.

I haven't drawn in a long time and I feel it's definately not one of my skills, but I had a lot of fun trying to draw this little boy inside the dinosaur outfit. And now I'm planning on drawing some more, I got so excited. What do you think? I also put the orange dinosaur beanie with the gift to match the t-shirt.





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails