Thursday 3 January 2013

New year - new start


I have never in my life made any new year's resolutions. Never! This year however I am making one. Only because I am ashamed of myself and I really really know that I can do better. I need to do better. My family and friends mean the world to me, I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for them. And last year was my lowest point as I didn't send one birthday card or present or anything to that matter. That all needs to change this year! I want my family and friends to know that I am thinking of them, that they are important to me and that they matter!

First step into keeping my resolution is this calendar that I whiped up. I let Emma paint on it and then I wrote a funny thought that I saw. I am now trying to fill it with all the birthdays that I need to remember.


Now it's on our fridge so I can be reminded everyday. I'll make a new one at the end of each month. Next step though is to make some cards to send. 

Have you made any resolutions? If you have, how do you make sure you keep them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails