Tuesday 17 April 2012

The bow family's weekend


Well hello there everyone. How was your weekend? Ours didn't end until this morning since we had daddy home for an extra day and morning. And all we did all weekend long was family family family togetherness.

We...

... partied with red bows

... dove under the water

... had a picnic by a massive rock

... climbed the massive rock (half way)

... slept in on two mornings (yeah I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the time)

... cuddled in bed even though it was already 9am

... ate sushi

... ate sushi the next day too

... + all sorts of silly things like making milk moustaches



3 comments:

  1. I love my family! Awesome post!! Hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute family, Emma being the cutest naturally ;) Ikävä teitä!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails