Friday 12 October 2012

Something pinned

 
Anybody out there who loves Pinterest? Wohoo, I see most of you have your hands up. I've been collecting some inspiring things there and now it was finally time to try something. Yes, I made something I pinned on Pinterest!

You might have pinned it yourself, or seen it there anyway. If you haven't, go and check HERE. I've had heaps of old doilies in various boxes and now I finally felt like I had the time to put them together. I'm pleased.

Have you made anything you've pinned?




2 comments:

  1. Ihana! Mulla on sama vika; pinnailee muttei tee mitään...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä oon nyt koittanut ruveta tekemään edes joitain ideoita sieltä. :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails