Monday 12 March 2012

Week of hats - bonnet


Let's have a week of hats shall we. Why? Well I will tell you very soon. But for know all I can say is that I've been making a few different hats. First of a bonnet. I put ric rac at the edge and I think it just made it extra cute. I like the look of this bonnet since it's not the traditional type of hat that kids wear. What do you think of it?


I've shared previously ideas how to get good pictures of your toddler who just doesn't want to be still, here and here. This time I gave her a big basket to play with and just went with that. She was carrying it around the yard proudly, putting rocks and other treasures in there. Then she thought the smartest thing: "what if I would go in there myself." Oh the fun one basket can give you. 



3 comments:

  1. good post. Now you can use this indian trade directory to promote kidswear import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaunis hattu ja reunanauha on kuin piste ii:n päällä.
    Kiva kuvasarja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, joo muut kuvat ei oikeen onnistuneet :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails