Thursday 4 November 2010

This is me and my family

Last spring while waiting for my first child I decided to start a blog. The idea was to post those craft things that I have done. Since getting into this blogging world and since our daughter was born I've been wanting to write more about everyday life, sharing my experiences as being a mother, writing down all the ups and downs. I realised that helmihandmade is not the place to do that and that's why I will keep that totally as a blog where I post those things that I create and here I can just rattle on and get lost in other things.

Please feel free to join in and add your lovely thoughts and comments.




This is my family. 
Me, my husband Jeremy and my daughter Emma.
They are the most precious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails