Tuesday 14 February 2012

Herbal drink hearts


Happy Valentines day everyone! In Finland today is more a day of friends that you love, so warmest greetings to my dear friends!!! I love all of you and my life would be so empty without you. After moving to the other side of the world I have realized how much we really need our friends. I can't describe how much I miss my friends.

This Valentine's I made these herbal drink hearts. They are so easy to make, so let me tell you real quick how to make them. I used Cranberry & Pomegranate flavoured herbal drink, because it's one of my favourites and it also turns red in the cup, so it fits for this occasion really well. First you empty the teabag (remember to keep the content). Then you open it and cut two heart shape pieces. Get some cotton thread and sew the edges together. Remember to add the content before you close the hearts.And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails