I'm dying to try some of those things out with my missy. But she's still a bit too little. And I've been thinking what are those activities that you can do with a little child (and i don't mean just rhymes and reading a book, I'm looking for a bit more creative things and maybe even some crafty things). Any ideas?
I'm trying to write ideas down as I think of them, but I'm kinda stuck at the moment. So for now we just swim.
Here's some blogs that I would suggest to have a look (concerning this topic):
- Whipup (just posted a whole punch of links to different kids blogs. I haven't even gone through half of them yet, because I'm spending quite a bit of time on each blog. But what I've seen so far, they are amazing!)
- Modern Parents Messy Kids (she shares some amazing projects for kids to do, oh please have a look if you haven't yet)
- lilla a (I'm pretty sure everyone knows this blog by now, because the things she makes with her children are so cool)
- SouleMama (this mama is so down to earth and I love to follow their life on the farm with heaps of kids and doing crafty things)
- I Am Momma Hear Me Roar (this is the most basic crafty blog out of these, but it also includes a lot of ideas what you can do with your kids)