Thursday 2 June 2011

This is the way we splash our hands

I've been reading A LOT of blogs lately and I must say one of my favorite ones are the ones that present things that they've done with their kids or ideas that you can do with your kids. Yeah it's not surprise that I like those blogs very much at the moment.

I'm dying to try some of those things out with my missy. But she's still a bit too little. And I've been thinking what are those activities that you can do with a little child (and i don't mean just rhymes and reading a book, I'm looking for a bit more creative things and maybe even some crafty things). Any ideas?

I'm trying to write ideas down as I think of them, but I'm kinda stuck at the moment. So for now we just swim.


Here's some blogs that I would suggest to have a look (concerning this topic):
  • Whipup (just posted a whole punch of links to different kids blogs. I haven't even gone through half of them yet, because I'm spending quite a bit of time on each blog. But what I've seen so far, they are amazing!)
  • Modern Parents Messy Kids (she shares some amazing projects for kids to do, oh please have a look if you haven't yet)
  • lilla a (I'm pretty sure everyone knows this blog by now, because the things she makes with her children are so cool)
  • SouleMama (this mama is so down to earth and I love to follow their life on the farm with heaps of kids and doing crafty things)
  • I Am Momma Hear Me Roar (this is the most basic crafty blog out of these, but it also includes a lot of ideas what you can do with your kids)
Enjoy browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails