Tuesday 30 April 2013

Quick, I got to knit something!



It doesn't matter how much I'm trying to have a break with knitting and focus on my heatlh, when I find a bargain I can't just walk past it. And when I've got the yarn, I have to see what I could make out of it. This was a quick knitting project among all the walking and exercise. Yarn cost me 3 dollars all together for this cute little piece. Want instructions on how to do it? Well just knit two squares and stitch them together, simple as that! I also added the heart to make it a bit girly. Loving it.


Cousins out for a walk. They are so cute together when they get along.

2 comments:

  1. ihana tyttö!! ihana "liivi"! ihana äiti!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos Suvi, olen oikein tyytyväinen tuohon lopputulokseen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails