Tuesday 4 December 2012

Infinity scarfs


It's Christmas present time. I know I'm ruining the surprise to some of my friends now, as these scarfs are nicely wrapped under their trees waiting to be opened on Christmas, sorry.

I saw this type of  infinity scarf on pinterest and thought I'd have to give it a try. Then I made one and fell in love. Mum and I got so excited. I made heaps for my friends and mum, after returning home, has made these for her friends too. I miss sewing with her and have to post these things that I was able to make while she was here, as at the moment I'm finding it hard to have time to make anything.


After I wrapped and sent these scarfs in to the world, I still had couple left over. So they are on sale on my facebook page, if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a super lovely comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails